Please click here to take advantage of registering online before 6 August 2021 and save on registration fees.
Please note that late registrations can only be accepted at the conference office up to 27 August 2021
Up to 6 August 2021
Up to 27 August 2021
From 28 August 2021
|Physical Attendance||R 4 000.00||R 4 500.00||R 5 250.00|
|Virtual Attendance||R 3 500.00||R 3 850.00||R 4 600.00|
Delegate Registration includes:
- Entrance to conference and exhibition
- All lectures
- Lunch and refreshments during conference breaks
- Conference bag and registration pack
- Access to virtual ad physical exhibition room
- Access to Electronic Posters
Virtual attendance registration includes:
- Access to scientific program live and/or pre-recorded presentations
- Access to virtual exhibition room
- Access to E-posters
Please note the following:
- All fees to be paid prior to the commencement of the congress – no delegates will be allowed to access the conference without proof of payment
- No payments can be accepted after the conference.
- Registration forms can be submitted online, alternatively you can download the manual registration form.
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE
Any cancellation received in writing by the Secretariat before Friday 6 August 2021 will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received prior to Friday, 6 2021.
- No refund if written cancellation is received after Friday, 6 August 2021.
- In the event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.
- Any applicable refunds will be made after the conference.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all conference registration refunds.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. Delegates are encouraged to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangement.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols to be followed for those attending the conference in -person.
- A spacious venue to allow for social distancing and equipped with an efficient ventilation system has been selected, with selected designated seats.
- Temperature and COVID-19 screening upon entry into the venue.
- For those attending in-person, a face mask and hand sanitizer will be provided, as mask wearing will be mandatory.
- Appointing COVID offers to enforce compliance.
- Sanitization stations will be available across the event.
- Individually packaged catering with access to open air area.
- Venue sanitized at regular intervals.