Please click here to take advantage of registering online before 14 June 2021 and save on registration fees.
Please note that late registrations can only be accepted at the conference office up to 14 August 2021
Up to 14 June 2021
Up to 14 August 2021
From 15 August 2021
|Local (African Countries||R 6 800.00||R 7 480.00||R 8 230.00|
|International Delegates||R 9 300.00||R 10 230.00||R 11 250.00|
|Student||R 4 800.00||R 5 280.00||R 5 800.00|
|Day Registration||R 3 500.00||R 3 850.00||R 4 235.00|
|Virtual Conference Registration||R 3 500.00||R 3 850.00||R 4 235.00|
|Accompanying Person Welcome Function||R 350.00||R 350.00||R 350.00|
Delegate Registration includes:
- Entrance to conference and exhibition
- All lectures
- Lunch and refreshments during conference breaks
- Conference bag and registration pack
- Welcome function on 14 September 2021
Please note the following:
- All fees to be paid prior to the commencement of the congress – no delegates will be allowed to access the conference without proof of payment.
- Notice to South African Government Department delegates: Orders need to be settled and paid by 14 August 2021.
- No payments can be accepted after the conference.
- Registration forms can be submitted online, alternatively you can download the manual registration form.
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE
Any cancellation received in writing by the Secretariat before Monday 14 June 2021 will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received prior to Monday,14 June 2021.
- No refund if written cancellation is received after Monday, 14 June 2021.
- In the event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.
- Any applicable refunds will be made after the conference.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all conference registration refunds.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. Delegates are encouraged to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangement.