Call for Abstracts
Participants are invited to submit original abstracts for Oral or E- Poster presentations. All Presenting authors under 35 years of age will be eligible for the Young Investigator Award
Deadline for submissions: 1 May 2021
Please submit your abstract as per the detailed instructions in one of the following categories:
- Nutraceuticals and Functional foods in Health and Disease management
- Development and Clinical Efficacy of Biomedicine
- Redox Signalling in Disease
- Inflammation, Oxidative stress and Disease
- Redox Metabolomics
- Natural preventative strategies
- New technologies for detection of ROS-induced damage?
- Genomics & Epigenomics of Disease
- Genomics and Nutrition
- Environmental Genomics
- Genomic Approaches to DNA Repair
- Mutagen/Carcinogen Exposure
- Mechanisms of Mutagenicity
- Oxidative DNA damage: new technologies for detection and consequences
- Novel Approaches for Environmental Hazard Assessment, Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Oxidative distress/Redox modulation in SARS-CoV infection and/or COVID-19 disease
- Microbiota in redox biology and inflammation
Guidelines for abstract submissions
Only abstracts submitted online will be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Faxed or abstracts sent by email will not be accepted.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address (Insert your email address to which enquiries regarding the presentations can be directed)
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- E Poster presentation
- Oral presentation
Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title – limited to 30 words
Abstract text – limited to 300 words
Abstract topic – abstracts must be all allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program.
Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program. Please note no changes to your abstract can be made after final submission.
All abstracts will be forwarded for the Scientific Committee’s review.
If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register by 14 June 2021 run the risk of having their abstracts withdrawn from the scientific programme
Letters of acceptance will be sent once your abstract has been reviewed and accepted. If you have not received any notification, please contact the secretariat: email@example.com
Consent to upload Abstract, Presentation Material or lecture’s video:
The Conference reserves the right to publish on the conference website:
- Some or all abstracts in HTML or PDF format
- Some or all of the presentations in PDF format
- Some of all recordings/videos/photographs of the lectures
How to prepare your abstract:
The summary should include objectives, method, results and a conclusion.
Conclusions must be supported by data. The summary should be self-contained and understandable. References, tables, figures should not be part of the summary.
The Congress Scientific Committee reserves the right to select papers and posters for presentation.
The meeting rooms are equipped with data projectors thus only MS PowerPoint will be accepted.
Conflict of Interest: If the research is funded (partially or fully) by a proprietary organisation, a statement to that effect must be included at the bottom of the abstract.
Please note that no more than three submissions will be allowed per presenter due to possible programme limitations.
Where possible abstracts will be published as received and the organisers reserve the right to make changes for editing purposes.
It is the responsibility of the main author to ensure that submitted abstracts have been edited before submission to minimise errors in the programme.